TMS Braincare Logo

What Can


What Can Be Done for Treatment Resistant Depression (TRD)

What Can Be Done for TRD When a patient has their first, second and maybe even third major depression and they are placed on a good anti-depressant medication, 15% of patients can be expected to go all the way to normal within 6 weeks. As for the remaining 85% of the patients, as many as 80%

Read More »
Call Now Button